A wide range of news sources has lots of services to deliver news to its readers. Since Drudge Report is solely based on the internet and has no newsletter for the website, there isn’t much connection you can make with the Drudge Report using the official website. However, we live in an age where there are lots of tools you can use to get ahold of the Drudge Report news.
There are lots of daily call companies that remind us about things but since there is no service directly for Drudge Report updates, you might have to use an RSS Feed Reader to keep up with the updates. When it comes to installing one, whether you’re using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or any other browser for that matter, there will always be extensions. So how to set up an RSS Feeder to work as a Daily Caller?
- Head over to your browser’s extensions.
- Search for RSS Feed Reader.
- Click install once you decide which one you want to use.
- A new logo should appear at the top right of your browser, click on it and type in https://www.drudgereport.com to the section where it asks you what website the RSS Feed Reader should read.
- Select how often it will check the website, and voila! You’ve successfully enabled an RSS Feeder on your browser!